Tuesday, August 16, 2011

yet another quiz thingy :) bear with me...

Which would you prefer; carousel or Ferris wheel?
hmm... luv 'em both but Ferris wheel :) i like being up high.


A ten dollar bill or two fives?

two fives. makes me feel richer xD



What is one of your favorite pastimes? Why is it? Do you benefit from it?

favourite? hmm...well i love walking with my friends. its a more recent pastime but i just really like it :P call me wierd but it just makes me happy.



Coffee mug, thermostat or a tall glass?

coffee mug.



Stain glass windows or windows with lace?

lets see....stained glass is ah-mazing but in my house id want windows with lace. i love it on breezy days when the curtains flutter about :)


Cubed ice or crushed ice?

crushed. i like melting ice in my mouth and i cant when its bulging in my cheeks -,-



A shopping trip downtown or a picnic in the country?

picnic. i hate shopping with a passion. and the country is just so...free :)



Would you rather sleep in a single bed or at the top of a bunkbed?

weeelll.....i like bunkbeds but im kinda tall so id hit my head repeatedly when waking up or crawling into bed. so ya...i think i gotta go with single :)



When you marry, will your bed be super soft and large or will it have a canopy over it?

super soft and large :) cuz then during thunderstorms all the little kidlets can cuddle up with us :)



What is the song you sing more frequently than others?

:P dont really sing that much...



What time is it right now?!

1:31 am :)






No comments:

Post a Comment