Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Smiles & Frowns...... :) v.s :(

Hola cupcakes!

As promised, here is my list of Smiles and Frowns for today. Since i haven't done this before, i'll explain what it is before continuing. Kay, so every once in awhile, i will post a post on here titled "Smiles and Frowns" basically what it will be, is pictures of things that are making me feel happy, and pictures of things that are making me frown :( {hopefully there aint to many of those eh?} Kay cupcakes! here goes...


Smiles :)


Sunsets :) particularily couples in the sunset. Ohsigh. Be still my beating heart! ahahaha. Actually, im not so into the lovey-dovey scene right now :P Im waitin for the guy God has for me. But still, that pictures a pree nice idea huh? x) thought you'd agree.


A good movie :)


A CRAZY good movie, that i would go see in the theater again but my parents wont let me waste more money there :( ....guess ill havta wait till it comes out on dvd ;)



Best Friends <3 i have a few now, and i love them all dearly. Love y'all cupcakes! Ohsigh. Arent Besties so loverly? and ah-mazing? i luv mine. I love you guys!


Dear Chai Tea,
I love you. What would i do without your warm lovelyness on my tongue? What would keep me warm on long, cold, winters nights when i cant sleep? What, if not your cinamony deliciousness? I need you. I always will. 

Forever and always,

-Aven & Tastebuds

 

My word, does popcorn not just make you want to jump for joy? me and my fantabulous new friend Cassie determined that popcorn is, indeed, VERY enjoyable. I <3 popcorn.

Church. No this is not mine, but i dearly love church and of course, My Jesus. Without him i would be nothing. Church just makes me so joyfull inside. Like an incredible peace and happiness are flowing through me.


Old fashioned keys. Gotta love em. Theres something so magical about them. Maybe its the wonder surrounding them. Every key has a story right? Every Key unlocks something. I dunno i just luv em.


Rainbows. Need i say more? <3


Dancing in the rain. If you've never done it, do it. You will never be the same.







Frowns :(


Kay Cupcakes, this is sorta difficult cuz im not feeling overly sad/upset right now. But if i needa think of something...here ya go.



Grrrr... I hate it beyond words when stuff like this shows up in the summer. Like, REALLY? we just finnished school and your already trying to get us back to  the ideas of pencils and textbooks? no, just...no.


Alrighty cupcakes. Thanks if you've read this far. I luv y'all! (but i needa go now cuz mai mum said so) Talk to all you lovelys later!

-aven :)



No comments:

Post a Comment