Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome to my 45th post!

Hullo cupcakes,

As you may have caught onto judging by my title, today is my 45th post! * clasp clap * I wonder if the reason I have so many is posting like, 5 times a day... XP who knows?

Anyways I'm in my room trying to think of what to do now. I just had a shower, { yes at 3:30 pm what of it? } and now I wanna DO something but there's nothing to do -.- my mom and brothers are out, dana's at work, and patti is busy cleaning her house. I may give her a call though...

so yea, I'm kinda blogging cuz I had nothing to do. Haha. yes, again. I don't feel like baking cuz it's hot, I have no-one to watch a good movie with, and my friends are busy. Sigh. Is it just me or does this post sound kinda like yesterday's and the day befores? Lol. You can tell I'm bored -,-


Wait! I gotta go. Me and mom are goin out and shes leaving the boys with dad. Ttyl!


-Aven

No comments:

Post a Comment