Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Evening Sun is Shining :)

Hello again Cupcakes :)

i know, i know, this is my second post today. Well i think i have a problem. i am officially addicted to blogging :P at least i think i am. The internet here was down for most of the day and i was going berserk tryin to fix it. Its fixed! {haha. obviously :P} anywho, im feeling the need to post a couple pics. here y'are xD

The Bee-utiful evening sunshine that is gone now but was gorgeous while it lasted :)


kay folks. Look at that picture, and tell me you dont like the evening sunshine. i mean just LOOK at it :) its so...golden and orangy and magical :) sigh.


dearest cupcakes, i have a dilema. A HUGE dilema. a dilema sooo big, that my little anteater brain might explode before i could solve it. Wouldnt that be sad? :( im feeling sad just thinking about it. Well darlings my issue is this. See, i was sitting here at this humble little laptop, when it struck me.


Yes. I KNOW little girl i now wanna hug. Im Hungry! :O in fact, i kinda felt a little like this.


Okay, okay. ALOT like this. And then came the problem...i had no idea whether to eat toast, or cereal!


{See? this kid gets my problem!}

now what would YOU choose? Crisp, melty, buttery, goodness?


Or Crunchy, milky, yummyness?


I was thinking hard about this one, when it hit me!


what if i had BOTH...

i know right? its such an inconcievable, crazy idea :P who'da thunk? but i did it :) i just poured myself some delish corn flakes and now ima go make toast. (cuz im such a crazy rebel)


happily munching,

-aven the anteater x)



No comments:

Post a Comment