Saturday, August 20, 2011

SHE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

Patti is alive!

Yup! You heard it here first! Turns out she and her family were just out school supply shopping xP not being held hostage by a madman like i was imagining...

MOVING ON. I really feel like making cupcakes. In fact, i wanna make cupcakes and watch Prince Caspian. However, such activities are quite dull when done alone so I'ma see if patti wants to come over :) later tho, cuz she busy putting school supplies away and...yee. So in the meantime i think I'll go make cupcakes! Either that or work on my dream jar. Anyways watever I do I'ma go do it now cuz I'm tired of sitting around a house all day. Hmm. Cupcakes sound good :) think ill go see if we have any yummy recipes ;)

Kay, so for all of you who were out there looking for patti and shoving my WANTED posters in peoples faces y'all can stop now. She alive :)

Later bubbletarts!



give love,
Make peace,
Eat cupcakes.

-aves

No comments:

Post a Comment