Monday, August 15, 2011

my current state of being :)

Date... Monday, August 15th, 2011
Starting time... 1:28 am
Mood... sleepy, happy, sad, hopefull.
Outside my window... rain, dark night.
I'm thinking... sadness cuz Tristha's leaving in 2 hours and 15 minutes :'(
I'm currently reading... The Centurion's Wife:Janette Oke & Davis Bunn
I'm listening to... You and I: Tyler Brown Williams
I'm wearing... my grandpa's t-shirt, and my fav. lightweight pj bottoms that happen to be pink with sheep on them :)
I'm looking forward to... lieing down under my covers and thinking happy thoughts before slipping into dreamland <3
I'm hoping... i get to hang out with Patti and Evan tomorrow.
Yesterday, I... went to church and lost myself in a Bible :) luv it when that happens.
I'm hungry for... nothin. full of nachos and green grapes.
The song stuck inside my head is... Come to the Cradle: Micheal Card
I love... lullabys <3
I loathe...light when im trying to sleep, loud silence.
This week, my goal is... to not stay up super late every night -,- i cant stand waking up late.
Did I meet last week's goal?... nope :( but maybe tomorrow! :)
Ending time... 1:52 am

No comments:

Post a Comment