Sunday, August 21, 2011

oh boring sunday...what to do with thee?

hullo all,

so here i am, posting again today xP sorry. i honestly have nothing better to do or i would be doing that. alright. ima do a question thingy right now. ive done it before and its technically called "The Saturday Morning Daybook" but heck ima do it whenever i want xD kay. here ya go...


Date... Sunday, August 21st, 2011 
 
Starting time... 4:13 pm
 
Mood... bored, wanting to walk, bored.
 
Outside my window... grey skys, spitting rain. 
 
I'm thinking... that i REALLY wanna go for a walk when i get home.
 
I'm currently reading... nothing but when i get home im breaking out "The lion, the witch and the wardrobe"
 
I'm listening to... The Deep Magic: Sandra E Taylor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzbclF51CeE
 
I'm wearing... one of my grandpa's black t-shirts with a cool christian message on it and my white sporty, puma capri's
 
I'm looking forward to... getting home and doing something with a friend.
 
I'm hoping... at least ONE of my friends can/wants to go for a walk with me. 
 
Yesterday, I... made cupcakes and went for 2 walks with Dana :)
 
I'm hungry for... cake :) ima go get a piece in a minute....
 
The song stuck inside my head is... The Deep Magic: Sandra E Taylor
 
I love... walking, cupcakes, walking, cupcakes, walk- ya, u get the point :)
 
I loathe... being bored, when all my friends are busy, being cowardly, cold days.
 
This week, my goal is... to see a friend every day.
 
Did I meet last week's goal?... ummmm... yup! got to sleep no later then 1 every night! thats shavin 2 hours off the equation! * claps for self *
 
Ending time... 4:27 pm
 
 
alrighty-o my bubbletarts. the time has come for me to log off and drive home, where HOPEFULLY at least one friend can do something. if not, i will be stuck in my room -,- so lets hope.
 
later!
 
-aven

No comments:

Post a Comment