Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday to me :)

Starting time... 10:39 pm
Mood... sleepy, super happy, hungry, ecstatic, dreamy :)
Outside my window... A dog is barking, the streetlight shines, and the world sleeps on.
I'm thinking... I should really go shower so I can get to sleep...
I'm currently reading...Eye of the Oracle by Bryan Davis
I'm listening to... Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum
I'm wearing... Black sweat pants and my Adidas tshirt
I'm looking forward to...  Friday after school when Christmas vacation starts :)))
I'm hoping... I'm on time tomorrow and something happens that I can't write here c:
Yesterday, I... Did nothing special or out of the ordinary.
I'm hungry for... fries or a pizza sub from subway :d
The song stuck inside my head is... Not over You by Gavin DeGraw
I love... life, kittens, sleep, love <3
I loathe... Getting to bed this late, -.- being tired all day, dirty hair, breakouts x-/
This week, my goal is... TO GO TO BED ON TIME. EVERY. DAY. FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK.
Did I meet last week's goal?...ummm idk what it was :P but if it's what I think it is, then yes :)
Ending time... 10:47 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment