Sunday, December 18, 2011

6 things i wish id never done

1. Had a huge crush on a guy for MONTHS when it is so obvious to me now that hes a jerk. Wish i had all that time back...

2. Attempted to pop a balloon at the mini golf course once when i was on a class picnic in grade five. All my friends had done it and dared me and so i marched bravely forth with a sharp rock, only to be scared out of my flipping MIND when the golf course supervisor started yelling at me o.O i serriously almost had a heart attack but somehow managed to run away as fast as i possibly could. I think the fright they gave me took off a couple years of my life expectancy though so...yea :P

3. Been such a shy kid. Like, i serriously used to be so quiet its not even funny. Recently ive discovered the joy of being an idoit and not caring what other people think about you ;) its fun. So yea, i kinda hate that i didnt discover that out sooner. Ohwell :) i did now! & most of my friends probably wish i would shut up a little sometimes ;)

4. Haha. Well this is something im glad i DIDNT do. See, when i was on vacation with Patti last year, we were in Kelowna, and her mom offered us and these other kids with us some sort of candy thing. And so like, everyone took one except me, and it turns out they were....less than pleasant :) so i felt kinda smart and relieved and proud of myself...lol xD

5. Eaten those peppers my mom snuck into my noodles yesterday :P i nearly died from the burn in my mouth xP

6. Decided i could walk home from school without gloves o.O never again.... SO COLD.

(sorry i didnt get this done yesterday :P i was busy all day & when i got online at like, 1 in the morning i was too tired to think. So yea :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment