Saturday, December 10, 2011

FML.....

Ever had one of those days where everything is goin great and you have a plan and you start to set it in motion and then all of a sudden, everything that could go wrong goes wrong? I just had one of those, reminding me how much I hate them. I was goona have a bunch of people over right? To watch a movie and chill? So I like, clean the house, and it was perfect cuz my entire family was going out. So I ask my mom, and she says yes but then she asks who I wanted to come and I told her, {it was 2 guys and 2 girls} and she sez the guys can't come over with no parents around. I complained but no budging there. So then she starts to go and one of my little brothers puts up a huge freaking fuss and she tells him to come like a zillion times but he doesnt listen and so she leaves him. Great. So I'm REALLY trying to be positive and even though this annoys the heck out of me, I pick up the phone to call the other people and both of them can't come. So now, Im stuck at home, blasting music on the tv and wishing I had a magic wand to make my parents not care when guys come over, my brothers to actually listen for once instead of acting like selfish spoiled brats, and my entire life to just turn out RIGHT for once. And to top it all off, tomorrow I have to go be Mary in the Christmas play at my church. Just great. Because I am so NOT a serene, gentle kinda girl. No way. I'm goona go now. Wish me luck with the rest of this fail of a day....

No comments:

Post a Comment