Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thankfulness :D

Hullo lovelys,

How is everyone? good? good :) i thought that since its almost Christmas, i would do a little "Thankful" post. I dont think that needs an explination ;) soo without further ado...


I'm Thankful For...


-Family



-Friends

-My Betta Fish, Max :)


{sorry for the crummy quality :P }


 
-My Bunny, Peter <3

{again, not great pic :P try 2 get better ones soon...}



-This lip balm...


{serriously, its amazing. try it.}


-Laptops. {oh what would we do without them?}

{this is actually my baby :) excuse the mess in the background. this is b4 i cleaned my desk...}




-Sleep. Who doesnt love it?










-Blogging :) idk what i would do if i couldnt put my random rantings to rest on these hallowed internet pages. i <3 blogging.





-Christmastime


{idk y but i love this...}





Alright honey-bees :) thats all for today :) more soon!

-aven

give Love
take memories
hug a Kitten <3





No comments:

Post a Comment