Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Blog Challenge :)

Kay lovelys,

So I found this floating around blogger,

> Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
> Day Two: Nine things about yourself
> Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart
> Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
> Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done
> Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
> Day Seven: Four things that people do that you hate
> Day Eight: Three things that people do that you love
> Day Nine: Two smileys that define your life right now
> Day Ten: One confession

And I haven't really done anything like it before but I thought I would try it out :) so without further ado....

Ten things I want to say to ten different people right now:

-Thank you so much for never leaving me even when everyone else does.
-Thank you for always being on my side.
-I don't want you to leave, but if you do, just know you'll always be my sister.
-i miss you. Come back soon.
-Im sorry :(
-I wish I could visit you! *hugs *
-I love you. So yea.
-You're amazing. I love your smile.
-lets be friends Kay?
-No matter how different we both may be now, you're still my best friend and always will be.

Okay! That wasn't so hard :) tune in tomorrow for 9 things about me, and I'll try to astound you with some new facts a la moi ;) byyeeee!

-Aven

No comments:

Post a Comment