Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thursday in the life of me :)

Starting time... 1:35 pm
Mood... Tired, sore back, curious, happy, peaceful, excited
Outside my window... well im @ school but outside the window next to me there's the parking lot and cars and snow and roads.
I'm thinking... about God and Love and Eternity
I'm currently reading... nothing :( maybe a Ted Decker book soon though...
I'm listening to... well youtube is blocked so nothing but the song 'playing' in my head is Angel by Casting Crowns
I'm wearing... my black tights, my black ruffled skirt, my blue t-shirt, and my grey sweater.
I'm looking forward to...  Christmas break and this evening :D
I'm hoping... the rest of this school day and then tomorrows school day go really quickly :P
Yesterday, I... went to the grocery for like, 2 HOURS with my mom.
I'm hungry for... nothing. i'd like a tall glass of cold orange juice though <3
The song stuck inside my head is... A Hundred more Years by Fransesca Batistelli
I love... God, writing, letters, good music
I loathe... being a terrible friend and not writing my friend back for 3 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!! IM SO TERRIBLE!
This week, my goal is... to finnish the letters to my friend, send them, see a certain adorable litter of kittens again, and survive the last 5 periods of school before Christmas break. and THEN, get re-aquainted with Hailey who's coming up here next Tuesday! {more on that later}
Did I meet last week's goal?... no -.- been getting to bed late and school late. no fun.
Ending time... 1:42 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment