Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday to me :)

Starting time... 7:11 pm
Mood... excited, happy, bored, hungry, wanting 2 see friends...
Outside my window... the sky is getting dark :/
I'm thinking... about how inCREDIBLY stoked i am that schools out for Christmas break! :DDDD
I'm currently reading... still nothing :P sorry...
I'm listening to... The CT 20 on Mix 100 :) "everyday im shuffling"
I'm wearing... my black pants, a grey t-shirt, and my grandpas incredible orange checkered sweater :) yea im cool ;)
I'm looking forward to...  Being a crazy teenager this break :D
I'm hoping... i do a bunch of incredibly fun things with my friends this break :)
Yesterday, I... had an amazing impromtu get-together with my friend dana <3 it was amazing.
I'm hungry for... pizza 8P
The song stuck inside my head is... Mountain Dew by KJ 52 :)
I love... holidays & my amazing friends <3
I loathe... not having anything to do -.-
This week, my goal is... to do as many crazy fun things as i possibly can with my friends :)
Did I meet last week's goal?... nope. hasnt been a week yet :P lol. maybe i should change this question to 'yesterdays goal' XD
Ending time... 7:20 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment