Monday, June 4, 2012

The Whenever-i-feel-like-it quiz thingy...

Starting time... 9:57 AM
Mood... tired, excited, flutterflys, slightly irritated
Outside my window... sunny sunshine
I'm thinking... about summer and going walking/running later :)
I'm currently reading... nothing :( needa find a book
I'm listening to... Summer Paradise by Simple Plan. (my favourite song right now. i like relatable songs even though sometimes they suck to listen to)
I'm wearing... grey and pink Nike shorts, blue striped ADIDAS tank top and my new 'New Balance' runners :3 (went shopping yesterday with grandma)
I'm looking forward to... after school  :3 walking with my frieeend

I'm hoping... things that i shall NOT disclose on the internet. besides, my friends know :)
Yesterday I... walked accross town to get home and then went for a run with Dana :3 'twas fun.

I'm hungry for... umm.... idk right now :P not super hungry.... maybe a booster juice :D

The song stuck inside my head is... Summer Paradise :p
I love... umm... im goona go with everything good :P im in a happy-ish mood right now...

I loathe... umm. certain things... that im not going to talk about either xP sorry, no such luck.

This week, my goal is... gah. i dont know... walk home every day i guess.?

Did I meet last week's goal? yea.
Ending time... 10:12 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment