Sunday, June 24, 2012

sunday


Starting time~8:58 PM

Mood~ happy, sad, annoyed,

Outside my window~ a quiet road on sunday evening

I'm thinking~ i wish i was 19

I'm currently reading~one of my moms old Sweet Valley High books :3 and the bible

I'm listening to~ Miley Cyrus: Cant be Tamed

I'm wearing~ my light blue striped adidas tank top, my black yoga capris

I'm looking forward to~visiting Patti in Indonesia :3

I'm hoping~ I get a phone and puppy...soon!

Yesterday I~ went out with my mom for most of the day :3

I'm hungry for~ nothing. just had pasghetti :)

The song stuck inside my head is~ Who Owns My Heart by Miley Cyrus

I love~ my best frands :3

I loathe~ breakouts, that i cant run/bike ride :C

This week, my goal is~ survive the end of grade 9

Did I meet last week's goal?~no. my knees got really sore so now i cant run/bike without excruciating pain

Ending time~ 9:05 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment