Thursday, June 7, 2012

k guys. so im sorry if you're totally sick of these things. but they get my brain into blogging mode sooo heres another :p

Starting time~10:05 AM

Mood~ frustrated, kinda sad-ish, TRYING to be hopeful but feeling a little hope-LESS.

Outside my window~ a hallway :/ @ school....

I'm thinking~ about the same crappy problem that i still have.

I'm currently reading~still nothing...

I'm listening to~ Summer Paradise by Simple Plan. Not helping my mood.....

I'm wearing~ my new black yoga capri's, my red striped tank top, and the Paua shell necklace Patti sent me from New Zealand :3 <3

I'm looking forward to~ when my room is done and i can see the floor again -.-

I'm hoping~ actually, at the moment im too frustrated and annoyed to hope for anything.

Yesterday I~ went to a Ballet class with my friend...and failed epically xP

I'm hungry for~ nothing.

The song stuck inside my head is~ Summer Paradise... :I

I love~ when my friends talk to me, when i can actually wrap my mind around a situation and analyze it properly as to correctly select my plan of action

I loathe~ when you think someone is your friend and then they start acting like a jerk for no apparent reason and ignoring you and you have no idea if you did something wrong or if they're just..like this and then everything gets all messed up and your best friend moves so you dont even have anyone to be with you for the suckiest situations in the universe. yea.

This week, my goal is~ adjust my dads weights for ME and work out my arms as well as my now nicely toned legs.

Did I meet last week's goal?~ no but the week isnt over yet so...

Ending time~ 10:18 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment