Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Starting time~1:10 PM

Mood~ sore muscles xP,happy, hopeful, thankful.

Outside my window~ The lake and trees. Lots and lots of trees.

I'm thinking~ about running later, and getting a new sundress from Marks sometime soon for the Sunday school picnic :D

I'm currently reading~nothing D: been so busy lately...

I'm listening to~ City on a Hill by Casting Crowns :)

I'm wearing~ my moms old Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu tank top, light grey leggings, my hair down. (lol I just realized how 80's I must look ;D )

I'm looking forward to~ working on my room later :)

I'm hoping~ I'll finish organizing my room quickly this evening so I can start decorating :D

Yesterday I~ started renovating my room :) AND MY POOR DAD SLICED A GASH IN HIS TOE WHEN HE WAS HELPING ME TAKE DOWN MY CLOSET SLIDING DOORS. IM SORRY DADDY!!! D:

I'm hungry for~ kale chips and hummus :d just heard about them and now I wanna try some...

The song stuck inside my head is~ Hold On by TobyMac

I love~ summer, my best friends, disney, running, weheartit.com, books, tea, umm lotsa stuff x3

I loathe~ nothing really right now... Maybe being partially the cause of unintentional injury in regards to friends and family? *cry*

This week, my goal is~ keep running every day, finish my room.

Did I meet last week's goal?~no. Traded walking home for running every day :)

Ending time~ 1:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment