Monday, June 4, 2012

hey guuuyyys :)

im so sleepy today -_- yesterday, i walked to the mall from my church with my grandma, and then from the mall to her house. then i had to finish a science project and when i was done i got to bask in the delicious sun in the backyard .it was pretty great. a few hours later me and my grandma walked across town to MY house. and then i went for a run with Dana :) we did good ;)

anyways, after THAT i had to work more on my science project (presentation wise) and i showered. i dragged myself into bed around 12. then, i woke up at like, 4 in the morning and i COULD NOT GET BACK TO SLEEP. like, i tryed so hard to not think and to get comfy and i just couldnt. then my dad woke me up at 7:30. so i got like, 6 hours of sleep and i am dead tired. i feel like crawling into an abandoned closet and sleeping the afternoon away. instead, i get to go to math class :I wonderful.

sigh. anyways i gotta go. math time. more later if i can drag myself back onto a computer at lunch. yeesh im so exaughsted -.-

ok well bye. hope you have a more 'awake' day than i do. i would not wish such tiredness on anyone.

k i really gotta go. sorry this is kinda short.

byyyeee

-aven

No comments:

Post a Comment