Thursday, June 28, 2012

What time is it? Summertime!

excuse the post title aka reference to HSM2. haha. it just seems fitting because im going to be writing about school! or rather, the lack of school in my life :3

today was the last day of grade 9 and i have succesfully survived my first year in high school! while its not exactly a cliche milestone, it is a milestone. i did it. i stuck it out and i can now say that i did it. i passed grade 9. yay :3

and while im sure everyone else in my school is going to go out and party, and hang out with their friends. im not. i walked to my second home (my grandparents house :D ) and on the way i stopped to pick a dandelion. and i wished on it that i would always be able to finish things i start. and that this would be an amazing summer. and then i came home and promptly started watching Arthur and Peppa Pig. not because my brothers were around. just because i wanted to.

so now im done my first year of high school. and im going to go dream about the summer stretched out ahead of me like an open road. until later m'darlings,



-aven

No comments:

Post a Comment