Saturday, September 22, 2012

the path on which i walk holds the stones on which i stumble.

Random post title today. I made it up and decided it sounded cool. Anyways,

Its Saturday! Well, late Saturday night. And if today is Saturday, tomorrow, by law of common sense, is Sunday. Ah, Sunday. What a conflicting day of the week.

I miss Maple Ridge. Still. Alot. I want roller derby and my family there and cuddly dogs and rainy days. Winter will be my friend this year. I need a good excuse to cuddle under a blanket and watch the snowfall and forget about the world. And im excited for the cold. For tea and popcorn and apple cidar. Christmas trees and holly wreaths. Music.

Call me crazy but my Christmas music is already out and being listened to. Its my way of relaxing. Even if i am four months early in the theme.

*warning. Venting of strong emotions may occur in the following paragraph. Reader skipping the following is advised if one is strongly evoked by long anger-releasement*

Im doing intensive research on getting a phone right now. Because i cant use the one i have anymore. Its on my dads work plan. But you know, i totally saw this coming. Ive known i would need my own plan the whole time. And a GOOD plan at that. Because i need a phone for texting and social networking and thats about it. Yes to call my parents every once in awhile but data is extremely important. Unfortunatly it doesnt look like i can get a plan and a phone without selling everything i own. Not cool. I need to be able to keep in touch with my best friend and that means having internet access. Not to mention the friends i have left here. Everyone communicates with cell phones and computers now and thats just the way it is. I cant sink deeper into the pit of loser because i dont have any friends because i dont have a phone.

*excuse the venting of frustrations*

So. I need to go now so i can get home and get to sleep and wake up tomorrow WITHOUT black circles under my eyes. Also i need clarity of mind to force myself out the door. Because quite honestly i want to run in the opposite direction (which literally means the coat closet and figuratively means not leaving the house)

Goodnight. Bless you, who-ever you are, for reading my jumbled around thoughts on here. Excuse the eclectic theme of this blog. Im eclectic. It shows in here.

Grab some hope,
Find a sparkle,
Live today brave,
And for the sake of your hands and knees; dont spill large sodas on the carpet...

~aven

No comments:

Post a Comment