Thursday, September 27, 2012

'since the return from her stay on the moon, she talks like spring and she acts like June' -Train, Drops of Jupiter 

Hey guys, 

So ive already broken my goal to write every day this week, but Im writing MUCH more often which was the plan so that's good, don't you think? 

I'm at my old school right now, sitting in the hall while my mom is in a Parent Information night. Its funny how a place looks so different when you come back after so long. It's TINY here. Well at least compared to my huge high school.

I am obsessed with a song right now. It's called 'Begin Again' and it's Taylor Swift's newest release! I'm so excited for her CD, Red. It's coming out on October 22nd!! But I'm not going to buy it right away. It's going on my Christmas wish list. 

Speaking of Christmas, I've been bitten by the winter bug. I want sugar cookies and Christmas trees. Sparkly lights and snow, snow, snow! London Fog's and garlands of holly. Popcorn and cozy movies nights. Blankets and boots and snowy scarfs. See what I mean? I'm so excited. I've even started listening to Christmas music 24/7 and I'm going to start decorating my room this weekend. That may be crazy, (it IS only September) but I don't care. I'm ahead of the times ;) 

So im in love with vintage clothing. I'm going to blame my Auntie Meeka for having so many adorable HOMEMADE vintage dresses and blouses and petticoats and skirts. Sigh. To own such clothing. 


I actually have a dream. A dream of Christmas with a deep green velvet dress. Floor length. Ivory bow. Shiny buttons up the front. And my mid length hair, curled into large waves and pulled back with a bow to match the dress. My my. Such a dream. 

I must depart dear ones, for the iPad is dying as is my back from sitting on a school floor for the past hour. Until next time,

~Aven 

Kiss a frog,
Drink some tea,
Love amazing Aunties,
Cuddle in your pjs.







No comments:

Post a Comment