Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday

Starting time~ 3:46 pm

Mood~ energetic, happy

Outside my window~ colorful autumn trees and chilly breezes

I'm thinking~about my next blog post

I'm currently reading~ The Circle: the complete volumes of Black, Red, White & Green. By: Ted Dekker

I'm listening to~ Soundtracks from Braveheart, The Last of the Mohicans and Gladiator.

I'm wearing~ black yoga pants and my blue tshirt

I'm looking forward to~ Supper :d and seeing Dana

I'm hoping~ i get to watch Gladiator soon :P 

Yesterday I~ did my school work, dusted, umm... ate popcorn and read my old journal xD

I'm hungry for~ the food i can smell from the kitchen 0.O

The song stuck inside my head is~ Promentory~ The Last of the Mohicans 

I love~ Epic soundtracks, talking to Patti :) sleeping all cozy-like under my canopy and puffy blankets, napping, Maple Ridge <3, my auntie Meeka <3

I loathe~ sleeping in and missing half the day :I (i didnt, i just hate when i do), feeling sick when im nervous

This week, my goal is~ urm..... blog every day :I

Did I meet last week's goal? i didnt do this last week. 

Ending time~ 4:49 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment