Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday

Starting time~1:31 pm
Starting time~ 9:00 pm

Mood~ hot, 

Outside my window~ smoky, cloudy skies. and INHUMANE HEAT.

I'm thinking~ i wish i could go down south, and bring my cousins back here with me. 

I'm currently reading~ nothing. 

I'm listening to~ the ping of notifications from my chat, and the hum of the glorious fan behind me.

I'm wearing~ shorts and a tank top

I'm looking forward to~ my 15th birthday

I'm hoping~ i get some food soon, and i get to see Patti SUPER soon.

Yesterday I~ spent the entire day in my room, lying on my bed, being miserable because of the heat.

I'm hungry for~ cake. or cupcakes. 

The song stuck inside my head is~ Wide Awake by Katy Perry

I love~ cool breezes, patti, friends, cousins, cupcakes

I loathe~ racism, friends moving.

This week, my goal is~ not die in the heat. 

Did I meet last week's goal?~ barely. but i dont think ill meet this weeks...

Ending time~ 9:52 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment