Tuesday, July 10, 2012

blarg.

it is so hot. serriously, an unearthly heat has swept this town, and i am not imune to its effects. ive spent the last couple days, absolutely miserable, nearly passing out from the heat, and not being able to sleep at night, leading to complete and utter emotional chaos at 4 in the morning, consisting of lots of frustrated tears, and cursing pretty much everything.

on the bright side, im not dead...yet.

heres the low-down on my life. my best friend is across the world and i cant see her anytime i want anymore, my love life is non-existant and quite frankly depressing, i dont have a cell phone so i cant even talk to my bff daily, i dont have internet at my house incase you were about to suggest talking to her online, my brothers are these loud, screaming, tornados running around my house 24/7. it is a rare and momentous occasion when there is enough hot water in my household for me to shower, WHICH i might add, only happens every 2 days, and my younger BROTHERS shower daily. ridiculous if i do say so myself. AND I DO.

anyways i gotta go. sorry for complaining alot...again. hopefully something good will happen soon that i can be cheerful about.

until then,

-aven

drink water,
use a fan,
GET OUT OF THIS TOWN.


No comments:

Post a Comment