Friday, July 27, 2012

starting time~ 8:07 pm

mood~ borreeddd

outside my window~ the sun

im thinking~ about my birthday

im currently reading~ nothing. 

im listening to~ silence and the muffled sound of my brothers in the backyard.

im wearing~ my black yoga pants and green puma t-shirt

im looking forward to~ visiting Patti <3 getting a macbook, getting an iphone4s

im hoping that~ i find a way to get cash quick. 

yesterday i~ woke up at the crack of dawn (8:30), biked to the beach, swam and got a phone tan ;)  and biked home.

im hungry for~ nothing.

the song stuck inside my head is~ nothing. havent listened to tunes for awhile...

i love~ sleeping. because all the stress of everything just floats away...

i loathe~ lots of things. im not in the best mood. 

this week my goal is~ dont have one. 

did i meet last weeks goal?~ no

ending time~ 8:19 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment