Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday, July 17th, 2012

starting time~ 10:33 pm

mood~ happy :)

outside my window~ the evening sky :3

im thinking~ i love todays technological advances

im currently reading~ the hunger games, eye of the oracle, the Bible

im listening to~ peter pan :)

im wearing~ my black yoga pants and awesome new zealand t-shirt

im looking forward to~ my birthday

im hoping that~ my dream training works really quick :)

yesterday i~ went for two hardcore bike rides. and slept over at my friend tristha
s house with my friend dana. 

im hungry for~ mmm, nothing. just ate popcorn :d 

the song stuck inside my head is~ baby of mine from Dumbo. so. sad. 

i love~ being able to talk to my best friend and watch movies with her :3 even when she's across the world, my mom <3

i loathe~ umm... being really really tired -,-

this week my goal is~ go biking every day

did i meet last weeks goal?~ not yet but im making an appointment

ending time~ 11:23 pm :p im watching a movie as well ok?


No comments:

Post a Comment