Monday, July 30, 2012

New 11-day challenge: 10

1~ ten things about my appearance

-tall (long legs)
-hazel eyes that are brown, green, or golden depending on what im wearing and the weather. Patti calls them my 'sunflower' eyes because most of the time they have a golden sunflower shape around my pupil and then are whatever color on the outer edge of the iris.
-golden brown hair thats just past my my shoulders
-long toes. "roman" style.
-a slightly prominent nose and dimples on my cheeks.
-warm golden complexion
-unruly hair that is straight or curly or wavy or half one thing and half the other but NEVER what i want it to be. This results in a life full of ponytails.
-average hands
-wrists that i am in love with :p not even sorry if thats wierd.
-ears pierced but i almost never wear earings.

Thats all for today :) come back tomorrow to see what 10 things ill be talking about :D byyeee

-aven

No comments:

Post a Comment