Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday


Starting time~6:31 PM

Mood~ excited, happy, slightly peeved. ok peeved.

Outside my window~ sunny sunshine on the road.

I'm thinking~ im going to really NEED to be a superb actress when im older so i can afford a cook. i deteste kitchens

I'm currently reading~nothing atm. just finished 'The Nanny Diaries' super good.

I'm listening to~ the radio from the kitchen.

I'm wearing~ black capris and a green tshirt.

I'm looking forward to~seeing Brave :D

I'm hoping~ umm.... idk :P

Yesterday I~ stayed up until 3 am talking to my best friend. Patti, feel. loved.

I'm hungry for~ nothing. just had broccoli casserole. but i could go for popcorn ;)

The song stuck inside my head is~ nothing. im playlist-less

I love~ Patti, my friends, cupcakes

I loathe~ kitchens

This week, my goal is~ idk... ill get back to you.

Did I meet last week's goal?~ yes :D goodbye grade 9!!!!!!!

Ending time~ 6:36 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment