Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday night.

 
 
Date... Monday, November 21st, 2011

Starting time... 10:52
Mood... sad, hopeful, happy, yeaaa :P confusing...
Outside my window... a forest. {my besties window, not mine}
I'm thinking... im sleepyyyy......
I'm currently reading... Eye of the Oracle, Bryan Davis.
I'm listening to... Ashes and Wine by A Fine Frenzy
I'm wearing... black tights, my grey skirt, and my dads ginormous cream-colored cableknit sweater.
I'm looking forward to...  Friday...a eternity away.
I'm hoping... i have a good dream tonight ;)
Yesterday, I... blogged, ate popcorn, went to church.
I'm hungry for... sleeeeppp x)
The song stuck inside my head is... Ashes and Wine.
I love... sad songs that describe exACTLY how im feeling, sleep.
I loathe... feeling sick -.-
This week, my goal is... cant tell ya! ;) 
Did I meet last week's goal?... idk... dont think i did this last week :P
Ending time... 10:59

No comments:

Post a Comment