Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday afternoon.

Kay, so member that thing i did like, 2 posts ago? that normally people do once a week or wateves? well i thought id do it again today. So lik, monday and then on friday? yea. just to see how my moods were different & wateves. sooo here i go :)))

Starting time... 12:06
Mood... happy, in disbelief that somehow its friday, content.
Outside my window... A street with pretty snow falling everywhere :D
I'm thinking...  I wish patti was here watching Hercules with me...
I'm currently reading... Obsessed by Ted Decker. Started it this morning. On Chapter 21 now. Guess you could say im obsessed ;)
I'm listening to...  Selena Gomez : Hit The Lights
I'm wearing... black yoga pants, a black t-shirt and a grey sweatshirt. hey its my comfy day alright? xP
I'm looking forward to...  this evening, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.
I'm hoping... i do something with one of my friends tonight.
Yesterday, I... made cupcakes :DDDD
I'm hungry for... subway :ddd
The song stuck inside my head is... Hit the Lights, I wont say im in love, Ashes and Wine
I love... the movie Hercules, cupcakes, music, good movies, drinking milk out of a glass
I loathe... hmm... idk..being bored i guess.
This week, my goal is... To read Adam and Immanuels Veins. Im on a mystery-book roll xDD
Did I meet last week's goal?... no. but maybe this week :)
Ending time... 12:42 yes yes, i know, but im watching a movie so this is taking longer then normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment