Friday, November 11, 2011

a friday night...

date: Friday, November 11, 2011

starting time: 7:17 PM

mood: hmm... a mix between restless & ecstatic over my hair results :))))

outside my window: dark and cloudy.

im thinking: i really wish one of my friends was here right now...

im currently reading: Lies Young Women Believe and the Truth that sets them Free, Eye of the Oracle,

i’m listening to: The Canadian Top 20

i’m wearing: Black leggings, my black mini-skirt, a light blue t-shirt and a grey sweater.

what i’m looking forward to: giving one of my friends an afro this weekend :D

i’m hoping: my hair stays this curly overnight...

yesterday, i: took a socials mid-term exam, had dominoes pizza for supper, and saw my friend Dana who i havent for about 2 weeks. two weeks!!! not cool :P and since she's just SO stupendous, heres her blog address. www.gotthejoy.tumblr.com go there. follow. now!

i’m hungry for: not hungry. thirsting after a french vanilla cappuchino :d

i love: sleeping in, huge hair, jamming 2 my fav. tunes, summer, walking, running, talking to my stupendous friends, just chillin.

this week, my goal is to: get my hair this epic again :) so dope...

No comments:

Post a Comment