Friday, August 10, 2012

senses right now

see~ a playground, a field, townhouses and busy traffic

hear~ cars rushing by, the ding of my notifications, wind outside the car, my mom talking to my biking brothers, Beethovens 'Moonlight Sonata'

smell~ my moms coffee, the cars interior, exaughst fumes from passing cars

taste~ my Mango Peach lip balm from The Body Shop

feel~ my cozy new cardigan\sweater, the sun beating down on me through the windows, the wind swooping through my cracked window

and as a couple bonus's for y'all...

wish for~ an iced coffee with a flavour shot of french vanilla, rain, more classical music on my ipod

want to be~ in Jakarta, just waking up next to my best friend. smelling breakfast and giggling over stupid things. crawling out of bed into our swimsuits and slipping into the pool. lying in the hot Indonesian sun for a few hours. shopping together at numerous malls and being slightly flirtatious with cute Aussie boys our age.

dreaming of~ living in Britian, my upcoming trip, eventually owning an iphone4s, visiting Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment