Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blackmail...

ok so hi. my best friend, Patti? ive mentioned her a time or two. anyways shes given me 24 hours to post or she's going to block me. such a blackmailer... anyways here i am.

im leaving for vacation on Friday :3 driving to BC to visit my cousins and family. so ive been ridiculously busy which is why i havent been around :p

i also got a haircut! its short and snazzy ;) im considering dying my hair even blonder buut theres a few considerations to take into account before i do.

i just got a birthday card and a packet of letters from my amazing friend Lauren. she moved a couple years ago and has written faithfully ever since :3 we made a pact at the beginning of summer to write at LEAST once a week while we were traveling. she went before i did so i just recieved her Summer Traveling Epistles :) like i said, im leaving on Friday and then mine shall begin :) i also plan on sending her postcards from my more interesting stops. gah. have i mentioned i love traveling?

anywho i gotta go now. i have sufficiently met my deadline, and, im going out.

cheers for now!

~Aven

No comments:

Post a Comment