Wednesday, August 1, 2012

hi :)

im writing this as i wait for my ipod to finish syncing with itunes. honestly, i cannot WAIT until i save up for and purchase a macbook because its pretty murderous to have to select and unselect apps, music and ibooks from multiple other devises that use the same computer you do. done venting.


im actually pretty excited because i figured out how to download a song from youtube onto my ipod! yay! now i have 3 new Fine Frenzy songs :) 


ALSO IT IS MY 15TH BIRTHDAY IN 2 DAYS SO I AM GETTING EXCITED. happy almost-birthday to me!!


another factor of excitement in my life is that i am busting out of town and going on vacation! woo! i get to see my cousins and family and im so stoked :3 


moving on, i have a new 'challenge' thing to do. soo ima go do that. just thought id give y'all an actual post to chew on for a bit since i havent for awhile. 




be brave,
laugh freely,
love always <3




-aven

No comments:

Post a Comment