Thursday, August 16, 2012

11 Day Challenge

Day 10~ 10 things I absolutely hate

-unplanned situations
-people that act like everything anyone but themselves does is stupid
-people that have a problem with me and won't just tell me why. Really? Because if you would at least TELL me your problem maybe we could resolve issues like mature human beings.
-when I run out of my chocolate stash o.O
-nightmares
-needing to shower and not being able to...
-best friends moving across the world
-seeing some yummy food or drink at my house and deciding to just have one later because there's plenty left and then coming back and finding out someone took them ALL.
-when no matter how many things I do someone ALWAYS calls me back when I'm exaughsted and trying to rest or have some quiet time
-sweating. I hate sweating.


No comments:

Post a Comment