Wednesday, August 1, 2012

11 day challenge

day 3~ 10 things about my personality

-loyal. like, insanely loyal. once you're in my life theres no way i'll get rid of you unless you choose to go.

-quiet when i first meet you, but after seeing each other a few times, if i decide i can trust you, people are often amazed at how i wont shut up ;)

-protective of friends and family. yea, im quiet. but diss someone close to me and you awaken a stormy rage.

-suffer in silence. somethings wrong? unless you are my BEST friend or my grandmother, you wont find out. nothing personal but one of my pet peeves is when people have a problem and immediatly post it on facebook. yea,no.

-live in relative silence. previous rules apply. no facebook. no calling everyone i know. this has actually been my downfall in the past. where i feel a certain way and i dont tell someone and i end up losing my chance and messing everything up. its occasionaly a blessing but lately more of a burden.

-trust. issues. i never thought i had them before but h'ohboy DO I. and im pretty much kicking myself for having them because they messed up something really precious to me.

-adventrous. i love new challenges and things that some people might think are 'scary' i love. mainly the dark and snakes.

-observant. im really, really observant.

-imaginative. i love my imagination. it takes me many places and to many scenarios.

-sleepy. yes. this counts as personality. i love sleeping.



there we go :) see y'all tomorrow!

-aven

No comments:

Post a Comment