Thursday, May 31, 2012

kay everyone, so dont kill me for doing this AGAIN. im hopeing it'll get the blogging juices flowing. bear with me...

Starting time... 11:14 AM

Mood... Restless, Happy, Sad

Outside my window... hot hot hot weather

I'm thinking... about this summer. conflicted emotions :/

I'm currently reading... The Edge of Recall ; Kristen Heitzmann

I'm listening to... other teenagers being loud and swearing and in general being innapropriate -.- i do not like public school.

I'm wearing... White puma capri's, a blue t-shirt, my dad's black and red windbreaker

I'm looking forward to... The end of school
I'm hoping... i can find SOMEONE to go on the scary fair rides with. and that i'll get a dog this summer :3

Yesterday I.... Read  Adam by Ted Dekker. again. i love Ted Dekker.

I'm hungry for... A big extra and a large frie from Mcdonalds :d soooo hungry right now....

The song stuck inside my head is... nothing right now. my internal soundtrack of life is silent for once...

I love... friends, summer, dogs, cats, my fish, my bunny.

I loathe... school. facebook, being so far away from family :C my friends moving away

This week, my goal is... Survive today and tomorrow so i live to see the weekend.

Did I meet last week's goal? yup.

Ending time... 11:22 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment