Thursday, May 10, 2012

Starting time... 10:30 AM

Mood... Tired, cold, bored

Outside my window...freedom

I'm thinking...I wish I was outside or at the stables.

I'm currently reading... Holly Heart volume 3, my devotional,
I'm listening to... Reach by Peter Furler on the 2012 WOW hits cd :)
I'm wearing... Black sweat pants, my blue tshirt, and my purple sweater.
I'm looking forward to... The end of school
I'm hoping... I can get a dog this summer
Yesterday I.... Went to a concert and had ice cream after :3
I'm hungry for... a pizza sub or a mozzarella grilled cheese sandwich with sauerkraut and corned beef :d deliciouussss
The song stuck inside my head is... Somebody I used to know; Goyte
I love... sleep, no school
I loathe... school, when people post every. Single. Flipping. Thing they do on Facebook. No. Sorry but I don't care if you just ate Cheerios. Tell your dog.
This week, my goal is;.... To see The Avengers again :D
Did I meet last week's goal?... didn't have one.
Ending time... 10:41 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment