Tuesday, May 29, 2012

You guys. I suck. Im so sorry for abandoning y'all for so long. Ive been all apathetic and pathetic and lame and ambitionless and....sorry :p

it is SO HOT today. my classroom thermostat is sitting at 28 degrees celsius. i am passing away of heat stroke. i kid you not. so excuse my miserable-ness.

someone could fry an egg on me right now. legit.

gah. its unbearable. i cant wait to get home, open my window, close the drapes, change into SUMMER CLOTHING (as opposed to sweat pants and a sweater. what was i thinking????) and maybe water the lawn. or maybe drink ice tea. that sounds good. think we'll go with that ;)

the snow is gooonnne!

at last! my only heartbreak, is that im still in school. so im stuck sweltering here all day when i could be out in the sunny world enjoying myself.

i g2g. we're getting off the laptops in class now. talk soon though!

-the one and only AVENger

No comments:

Post a Comment