Friday, May 4, 2012

'but you didnt have to cut me off, make it like it never happened and that we were nothing, I dont even need your love but you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough'




kinda how im feeling right now :/ this week has not been great. its been confusing and long and... not great :P anyways, its Friday. thats good i guess. not looking forward to Sunday however. or saturday. or monday. grrrrr. summer holidays hurry up please. 

Anyways, i have a new... well a promise. i made it to myself. but its very hush-hush so i cant say what c: its just very...big. 

Gah. i suck at this kinda thing now. which explains why i havent been writing lately. my writing skills are tanking. so sorry. 


gotta go... ill post...sometime....somewhere....someday....


-regret/hope


2 comments:

  1. I'm practically obsessed with that song all of a sudden. So good! Sorry you had a rough week! Hopefully this upcoming week will be better!
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) you too! And i know what you mean, its a really good song. Hope you're having a good weekend so far :)

    -Aven

    ReplyDelete