Thursday, November 8, 2012

You

Bitter winds slice to my bones, merciless they come.
I step outside and the sheer frigid air steals away my breath.
Its thrilling and terrifying,
A dangerous game to play.
Like loving you.
Torturous and painfull.
Bursts of colored light,
Long days and nights of black.
I know its not worth it anymore,
And fragments of light dont make up for all the darkness.
But i cant stop the way my heart beats thinking of you.
And i cant help that you are in my dreams both day and night.
I cant help the way i love you.
I am drenched in the feeling of loving you,
It consumes me, ravaging my battered and torn soul until i am exaughsted.
Collapsed on the damp cold ground, Struggling for each breath.
Oh, i drown. I drown in loving you.
No mercy for me, i chose this path.
I would choose it again.
The fragments are everything to me, i know each thing about them.
Precious little shards of light, of my brokeness, cut into me with each painfull memory.
The dagger of you is plunged into my heart, pain and agony.
If onlys and what ifs haunt me.
Dont know what sanity is anymore, perhaps those moments spent with you?
Dont need saving anymore, this is no silly game.
Dont need rescuing from you.
The hurt is deep but my love is deeper.
Here it will remain,
Ever mourning, ever hoping, ever living, ever dieing.

This is what you do to me.

-aven

No comments:

Post a Comment