Sunday, November 25, 2012

i guess after all this time with no actual text posting, i owe y'all one. so here goes...

today it is sunday. i slept in. i went to choir practice. i hit the majority of the low notes, all of the in-between notes, and upon discovering the high notes were impossible, learned to mouth the words quite convincingly.

now im at my Grandma's house. my feet are slowly turning into icicles, {because i have a strange body temperature average and no socks = frozen feet whereas socks = sweaty feet. i have yet to find a happy medium}my neck is somewhat sore and im yawning about once every two minutes. i can feel myself slowly getting colder, but i have no ambition to get up and grab my favourite blue blanket from the living room, so, i guess i'll just be cold.

on second though, excuse me while i make some tea and get that blanket....

there we are. premium green tea and a soft blanket. i feel better already. also, im hoping the caffine in this tea will wake me up a little. gotta go for now, i'll probably be back later.

xoxo, aven


No comments:

Post a Comment