Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012


Starting time~ 8:06 pm

Mood~ thinky (i have officially sanctioned this a word), sad, pensive

Outside my window~ a dark cold night

I'm thinking~about a situation about to happen that i dont really know what to do with.

I'm currently reading~ nothing right now but im WATCHING The Avengers :D

I'm listening to~ music -.- no, sorry, that was sarcastic :p ummm random youtube stuff and my mom and grandmother conversing on the other couch.

I'm wearing~ sweat pants and a grey t-shirt (im so creative these days with my wardrobe...)

I'm looking forward to~ the weekend. school being over. 

I'm hoping~ my older and wiser sister can assist me with my current dilemma. 

Yesterday I~ did school work. 

I'm hungry for~ eh. i could go for fries.

The song stuck inside my head is~ Wish You Were Here -Avril Lavigne

I love~ music, new laptops to discover and fiddle with. 

I loathe~ not knowing what to do in certain situations, awkward, doing things you didnt want to do.. and then having it not be good. JUST like you predicted. but no going back -.-

This week, my goal is~ survive. without making an idiot out of myself

Did I meet last week's goal? didnt have one last time. 

Ending time~ 8:58

No comments:

Post a Comment