Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's a new day

"it might not look like a beautiful sunrise, but it's a new day. Oh baby it's a new day" 

New Day -Robbie Seay Band 




It's a new day. The dawn is finally on the horizon. After all this time, all these months, the night is drawing to an end. And I can see the sun and it feels amazing. After spending so long in the dark, you see the light for what it truly is. A miracle. 


Today was incredible. And I just feel like laughing. And smiling and being joyful. I'm so so happy. When you struggle with something for so long, you forget what it is to really be joyful. And when you feel it again it's indescribable. That's how I feel. I almost can't believe it's really happening. I feel like I'm dreaming. And any second ill wake up and this will be just a dream that I'll forget. But I'm not dreaming. It's real. The shivers I feel are real. The ones I only get when it's a God-thing. The smiles that I'm so free with now are real. I feel hope again. Real hope. Not partial hope or wishful hope. Raw, untouchable, hope. 


I had my breakthrough. I found what I needed to find. In the most.. Unusual and wonderful way. I did it. But not alone. I can't do everything alone. I can try, but it won't work. 


All I know is now I have peace and hope. Now I can go lie down and cuddle under my blankets. I can turn on my music. Close my eyes. And sleep. And wake up joyful. 


My lovelys, I have just one thing to say about all this. About tribulation turned to triumph. Sorrow turned to joy. Darkness turned to dawn. And that is this,


Pink is involved. 



No comments:

Post a Comment