Saturday, February 2, 2013

today, today

hi darlings <3

how are my "bubbletarts" these days? im super sorry i havent been around much lately, crazy stuff is goin down y'all. 

anywaaaays, im back for the moment! fiiiinally getting a chance to actually write something. im sitting on my grandparents couch texting my bff (Patti) and admiring my new hat. i bought it a few hours ago. its a summery floppy hat. not huge but sufficiently big. and its white with a black stripe on the edge, with a bow off to the side. i love it. i also got a new dress which i plan on wearing to church tomorrow. (pics may follow)

so here i sit, listening to my slightly-inspirational, slightly-heartbreaking music, and feeling a little inspired and a little heartbroken, and a lot confused and alot like i just need a cup of tea and my new fuzzy blanket. 

speaking of tea, ive recently taken up green tea. and its....interesting. i dont hate it but its a very distinguishable taste and i dont prefer it at all. heres hoping it'll become an acquired taste for me. 

i have to go darlings, sweet dreams of cupcakes and vintage dresses and summer. 

xoxo

drink tea,
eat sponge toffee,
watch a disney movie.

-aven

No comments:

Post a Comment