Thursday, January 12, 2012

Starting time... 2:35 pm. (50 minutes till schools out)
Mood... sleepy, hungry, bored, wanting something to do -.-
Outside my window... a crazy good view of old town and the lake.
I'm thinking... i want subway :d
I'm currently reading... still nothing unless you count rage comics and Red VS Blue quotes :)
I'm listening to... Wonderin' by tobyMac
I'm wearing... my black tights & skirt, long-sleeved black eagle shirt, grey sweater.
I'm looking forward to... tomorrow! Friday ;)
I'm hoping... i get subway/mcdonalds today after school with a friend. STARVING.
Yesterday, I...  watched Patti @ swim practice then went to her house after and texted Brandon who is WAY better at texting than his cousin. (sorry Evan, the truth hurts.)
I'm hungry for... pizza sub/quarter pounder & fries
The song stuck inside my head is... Break Open the Sky by tobyMac
I love... sleep, music, food, friends.
I loathe... feeling sick, long school days, being hungry :(
This week, my goal is... somethin ;)
Did I meet last week's goal?... didnt do this last week.
Ending time... 2:47

No comments:

Post a Comment