Saturday, January 28, 2012

Goodbye Again

Goodness sakes alive.

What.

A.

Movie.

In fact, I'm writing this as I watch it for the first time. See how good it is? I can't even wait for it to finish before I tell you how wonderful it is. Ohmygoodness. I dont normally like old movies. Black and white has never really been my type of movie. But I think I'm a little hooked now ;) this particular movie is all about the l word. Loovvee. Which isn't really my favorite topic. At all. In fact I avoid it like the plague. I guess it makes me think too much. But I'm not going to go into some deep thought-provoking post. Haha. Not me. I'm here to talk about this stupendous movie. Uh-huh. And a wonderful movie it is. Watch it. Kay well I gotta go finish this movie As I nibble on some chocolate ;) talk to y'all later.

-moi

No comments:

Post a Comment