Sunday, July 31, 2011

A 'lil sumthin to get to know me by....

 
Hullo cupcakes :) enjoy the following...
 
 
 
Your Favourite:
Color? Blue, Purple, White, Green, Red, Rainbow! xD
Candy? Peanut m&m's, salt water taffy, gum, Choclit bars ;)
Main Dish? Lasagna, Perogies, Pizza, and Poutine xD bliss
Drink? Coffee, Candy Cane Tea, Ice Tea,
Veggie? Lettuce, Cucumber, Fresh Carrots (that im allergic to :(
Do You:
Talk on the phone everyday to someone who is not family? Not really...'cept for winter when i call my bestie most every day :)
Read your Bible everyday? I try. Really Hard. But not every day :( ....dang this is inspiring me to tho! ;)
Do lots of reading? pfft. nah. just oodles and oodles xD
See your grandparents everyday? Not every day, but a few times each week.
Bake a lot? Only on holidays when im in the mood :)
Clean your room everyday? totally. And i brush and floss 3 times a day! :P no way dude. Try every few centurys..
Have to say you're sorry to someone everyday? Not really....no.

A Certain Thing You Dislike Of Each Category:
Veggie? Brussel Sprouts, Mushrooms, other ones i cant think of @ the mo ;)
Color? um.....i like all colors :) 
Animal? anything poisinous...i dont like the idea of death by jellyfish :P
Drink? umm...im drawing a blank rite now :P

Random:
Go shopping? shopping? a foreign idea. There is NO stores where i live :P at least none worth going to...
Eat out? Subway, Quizno's, Mcdonalds, Dominoes, Dairy Queen, Arby's, Wendys, NEW YORK FRIES!!!!
Go visit? depends on who, and where?
Read a good book at? In my room, on the couch when no little ppl are around, or @ the beach.
What color is your room? Light Blue and Light Purple <3 (soon to have black accents)

Do You Have A:
Pet? Yup. My  precious bunny wabbit Peter  :)
Gift card at the moment? maybe one for wal-mart thats empty...
Sewing machine? Yes. Given to me by my Great-Grandma Eva. <3
Big mess under your bed? Yes. Stuff gets shoved under there if its bugging me on the floor xD
Pack of gum in your bag or purse? yessir. Dentyne spearmint. (emergency breath freshener!)
Computer in your room? in my dreams....
 
Have You Ever:
Been on a plane? Once with my mom when i was 3, and this past march break with my bestie for a snowboarding trip :)
Been out of state? urm...ive been outa territory xD Alberta, B.C, and Saskatchewan.
Been in a eighteen wheeler? not yet.
Been in a car accident? Nope, but when i was a baby we were almost in one.
Read about a hundred and fifty page book in about an hour? Yes. Defiantly.

More Random:
Do you share a room with anyone? Nope. Bein the only daughter in the family is good for sumthin!
Have you ever gone swimming in a pond? no....and i dont really plan on it either :P should i?
How old are you? almost 14!
What year were you born? 1997
Are you related to anyone important or famous? Not that i know of...
Have you ever met a vice president? nope.
Are you getting bored yet? haha. no i lik this kinda thing :P is that wierd?
A picture:
 

What are you thinking? I want this picture to come true for me someday...and i should get off my lazy bum rite now and go watch the movie me and my mum rented together.

No comments:

Post a Comment